Friday, January 14, 2011

Upcoming Attractions with VanEast Beer Blog

The Vancouver craft beer scene is a colourful one, rife with strong personalities and interesting characters. Late in 2010, before going on vacation to Mexico, I hinted that I was going to get beyond the beers and take a look at some of these personalities and characters by interviewing those who actually create the tasty brews we spend hours searching out, talking about and yes, drinking. Now I am back and ready to get up close and personal with some of the most prominent and interesting brewers in the BC beer scene. If things go as planned, I will interview one brewer a month in a series of posts I am going to entitle "Last Call with WanderingPaddy".
In January, I will begin the series with an up-close and personal interview with James Walton, owner, creator and head brewer of Storm Brewing, one of Vancouver's most iconic microbreweries. In addition to having had the pleasure of spending time interviewing  James, someone I consider a close friend and one of the true characters of the Vancouver beer scene, I have had the privilege of being granted permission to utilize and great series of photos, shot at the brewery by Wendy D Photography!
If all the interviews as interesting as the first, this should be a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the posts and stay tuned to VanEast Beer Blog.
cheers
WanderingPaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment